S. Korea in contention for team medal in women's golf
简介South Korea remained in the hunt for a medal in the team event of the women's golf tournament o ...
South Korea remained in the hunt for a medal in the team event of the women's golf tournament of the Asian Games in China, following the end of the third round on Saturday.
South Korea sits in a tie for fourth place with Japan at 20-under through 54 holes at West Lake International Golf Course in Hangzhou.
Kim Min-sol, Yoo Hyun-jo and Lim Ji-yoo entered the competition, and Lim missed the 36-hole cut Friday. The two best scores for each country are added to determine the team rankings.
With Lim out of the individual competition, Kim and Yoo shot a 66 and a 69 on the par-72 track on Saturday, putting South Korea six strokes behind China for the bronze medal.
India sits atop the team leaderboard at 29-under, followed by Thailand at 28-under.
In the individual event, Aditi Ashok of India pulled away from the pack on Saturday, shooting a blistering round of 61 to reach 22-under for the competition.
Ashok is seven strokes ahead of Arpichaya Yubol of Thailand.
Kim is the top South Korean at 10-under, which puts her in a tie for fifth. Yoo sits one stroke back in a tie for ninth.
Kim's round unraveled on the par-5 eighth hole, where she committed a quadruple bogey. (Yonhap)
The number of cyclist deaths in cycling accidents came to 91 last year, rising by 30 percent from a ...
South Korea's major companies performed far worse than their US counterparts in the first half ...
South Korean IT giant Kakao, having suffered from its worst-ever server shutdown last year, has comp ...
- 北, 日의 장거리미사일 조기 배치 추진에 “전쟁국가 일본 실체”
- Unification minister to visit Britain, Germany
- Reconstructed Dondeokjeon hall in Deoksu Palace to open to public
- Hyundai Motor may sell Russian plant to local firm
- Biden says Hamas must be eliminated, US officials warn war could escalate
- Jakarta lights up in pink with SMTown Live 2023
[Contribution] Why hope matters in climate crisis
Unification minister to visit Britain, Germany
Seoul shares open lower on Fed's higher
[Herald Interview] As a wanderer, Yoshitomo Nara does not confine himself to art
Hamas weapons, tactics resemble those of NK: JCS
Reconstructed Dondeokjeon hall in Deoksu Palace to open to public
- Questions raised over Taihan Cable’s quality control
- Doosan Robotics shares debut at double IPO price
- Sunmi to return with new digital single ‘Stranger’
- [Today’s K
- 한중 축구, 다음선 중국 응원이 91%…‘차이나 게이트’ 논란
- Seoul shares close tad lower amid mixed US rate outlook
- Hanwha seeks bigger presence in burgeoning global robotics market
- BTS' Jungkook to extend solo parade with 1st album 'Golden'
- Blackpink's Jennie to drop new solo single on Oct. 6
- SK On marks 2nd anniversary with twofold revenue, capacity growth
- 한동훈, 체포안 설명 8분 넘기자…“짧게 합시다” “왜 이리 시끄럽냐”
- 야당 29명 반란, 이재명 방탄 뚫렸다
- "KTX 꼭 타보고 싶다" 했던 김정은 "만족한 합의"…뭐길래
- FSS issues advisories to fisheries cooperatives federation for W50b investment loss
- Incheon Airport passenger traffic to recover during Chuseok holiday
- [이번 주 리뷰]美 Fed 기준금리 동결…이재명 체포동의안 가결(18~23일)
- 합의문도 없는 희한한 북·러 정상회담…결국 비즈니스 관계였나
- KB chief hopes successor transforms group into 'Samsung of finance'
- Milk prices to go up in Oct.
- 카메라 찍힌 김여정 960만원 '디올 백'…그 자체가 北인권 참상
- [Korea Beyond Korea] ‘Korea should support Korean history studies, research abroad’
- Over half of Koreans want continuous strengthening of alliance with US: poll