[From the Scene] Whimsical circus workshop offers fun workout
简介If you've ever wanted to juggle, spin plates or soar through the air like a circus sensation, t ...
If you've ever wanted to juggle, spin plates or soar through the air like a circus sensation, then the "Circus Playground" workshop was the place to be last weekend.
As part of LG Arts Center Seoul's fall season education programs, the one-day workshop, co-organized by the circus education experts at "Jumpers," provided an exciting experience for beginners of all ages, including the young-at-heart adults.
The morning session catered to adventure-seeking adults, while the afternoon session delighted elementary school students from grades 2 to 4. (Fifth and sixth graders had their chance in May.)
With a diverse turnout of roughly 36 participants, ranging in age from those in their 20s to 50s, the workshop welcomed everyone with colorful name stickers in pink, green or blue, determining their group for the day.
The action kicked off with a lively warm-up session, which involved balancing a ball on one's head, dancing a few steps and stretching to catchy tunes.
Soon after, participants were sorted into three groups, each guided by their instructors.
PARIS -- Professors speaking only Korean during lectures, notices on bulletin boards with the schedu ...
People staring at screens to book tickets to home, jammed highways and families enjoying festive foo ...
Jungkook of BTS topped iTunes’ Top Songs charts in 100 different regions with his second solo single ...
- NewJeans sings 2023 Lol World Championship anthem
- Seoul shares snap 4
- Nam June Paik Art Center to be led by new director Park Nam
- British MP hopes for enhanced UK
- BTS agency likely to face tougher disclosure rules
- 北주민 굶어 죽어도…김여정 디오르, 최선희는 구찌 '명품 사랑'
- [Herald Interview] S&P economist tells Korea to brace for worst
- [Herald Interview] Forever is not impossible: Oneus aspires to global reach with 'La Dolce Vita'
- Manpower Korea’s unique approach to reference checks
- 120,000 more public homes to be supplied by this year
- Science minister welcomes HIT forum on space economy
- P&G Korea launches premium diaper to combat skin dryness
- [Korean History] In 2003's Daegu, disaster plays out underground
- LG CNS launches new AI platform for corporate clients
- 218 Koreans head home from Israel: Foreign Ministry
- HD Hyundai Shipbuilding invests $47m in Estonian fuel cell for green maritime energy
- USS Ronald Reagan aircraft carrier to arrive in Busan this week
- 尹 “하마스 무차별 공격 규탄”...척 슈머 등 美 상원 대표단 접견
- Samsung SDI, Stellantis to set up 2nd JV plant in Indiana
- IMF maintains 2023 growth outlook for S. Korea at 1.4 pct
- Dawn begins mandatory military service